Blogs > Fresh Ink

Barbara Lombardo of Saratoga Springs, NY, is a journalism adjunct at University at Albany and retired executive editor of The Saratogian, The Record and the Community News. Follow her on Twitter @Barb_Lombardo.

Friday, August 15, 2014

5 Seconds of Summer coming to SPAC in 2015

5 Second of Summer coming to
Saratoga Performing Arts Center
Aug. 26 -- 2015!
My membership to the Saratoga Performing Arts Center brought me a surprising mailing this week: a chance to buy seats for the band 5 Seconds of Summer — for their Aug. 26, 2015 performance.
Yes, 2015.
The Australian pop-punk  boy-band (confession: I had to Google them) will be touring next summer. As a member, I have until Tuesday to order up to two inside seats (at $69.50 or $49.50, both limited to rear orchestra and center balcony) and up to two lawn tickets ($25).
Another confession: I think I’ll pass, even though I’m running the risk of getting shut out a year from now at a show that could be huge.
The only thing I book a year in advance are doctor’s appointments.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home