Blogs > Fresh Ink

Barbara Lombardo of Saratoga Springs, NY, is a journalism adjunct at University at Albany and retired executive editor of The Saratogian, The Record and the Community News. Follow her on Twitter @Barb_Lombardo.

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

On board the new tech train

Last week I created a Facebook page. Yesterday I practiced writing a 140-character Tweet. At 8 tomorrow morning I will be at a session being offered at Longfellows for people wanting to learn more about social networking. And shortly after that, I'll be trying out a flipcam, which will be used by Saratogian staffers to tell parts of stories with quick video.
The new tech train is moving, and I intend to be on board.
I'll keep you posted on how it goes ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home