Blogs > Fresh Ink

Barbara Lombardo of Saratoga Springs, NY, is a journalism adjunct at University at Albany and retired executive editor of The Saratogian, The Record and the Community News. Follow her on Twitter @Barb_Lombardo.

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Will blog post be a charm for reuniting owner with lost Chamilia and Pandora bracelet?

A colleague here at The Saratogian found a lovely and expensive charm bracelet today (Aug. 24) in downtown Saratoga Springs. It has Chamilia and Pandora charms on it.
If this sounds like something you lost, call 583-8715.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know this is a long shot but I recently lost such a thing between a local hospital in Boston and home during a taxi ride. At the time I lost it I had taken the beads off and the beads and bracelet were in a lime green denture cup. It was a twisted bracelet with primarily pink and Disney based thems with a sisters and an aunt bead as well. I believe there were over 20 and all was sterling silver. My email is casydneysabin@aol.com. Thanks for the post and patience.

July 6, 2012 at 2:02 AM 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home